The many uses of kitchen scrub brushesPosted: August 2, 2010
You know … I never really thought about how useful scrub brushes were. They keep your hands away from the dirt, but help get it super clean. They have tons of different uses, too!
You can use them to…
- knock off food particles left on the dishes before they go in the dishwasher. Yes, this is their main use.
- get stains out. Use them on carpet, furniture and clothes – as long as it won’t ruin the fabric!
- make designs in your craft projects. Weather it’s a small design or a whole wall, rubbing or tapping the bristles into wet paint makes an interesting design. Try dragging the brush across a surface. It makes a beautiful texture.
- scratch the sticky stuff off a surface. You know the sticky stuff that stickers leave behind? It will take a little soaking and elbow grease, but they’re pretty helpful in getting the last little bit off.
- add to the design of your kitchen. I love how new kitchen tools come in interesting colors and designs.So much better then plain boring white! Here‘s a pink Kitchen Aid one that you can add soap to and here‘s a cute one by Full Circle that uses refillable heads so you don’t have to keep throwing old brushes away.
1,000 Awesome Things, right???